As our dynamic career services profession evolves over time, we need actionable advice to drive systemic change from thought leaders in our field. We also need to prepare for disruptive trends that can help us deliver results on our campus.
Please join us on January 6, 2017
The Career Services Thought Leaders Symposium, presented by Intern Bridge, is the premier professional learning and sharing event in North America for college & university career centers. Each session is focused on cutting-edge topics impacting the career services industry.
The aim of the Symposium is to spend time delving into the most pressing issues facing career services professionals from across North America and to gain to leadership insights and perspectives on emerging trends facing higher education.
This event will feature highly respected speakers and recognized leaders in the career services industry who are recognized authorities in their specialties. Mark your calendar and plan to join other career services professionals for this informative and exciting event.
Professional Development Topics
Each session is focused on cutting-edge topics impacting the career services industry.
- Closing the skills gap
- Increasing student professional development through online learning
- Promoting undergraduate talent to employers
- Utilizing Different Assessment Strategies to Measure the Effects of Your Office
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives in career services
- Tracking learning, effectiveness and performance outcomes
- Centralizing access operations
- Facilitating a campus culture of career development
- The Art and Science of Student Success
- And much, much more…
We are proud to present an excellent slate of presenters from industry and higher ed! Click here to see more details…
Dr. Marian Higgins
Lakeisha M. Mathews
Dr. Mark Milliron
O. Ray Angle
Dr. Jason Aldrich
Mark Presnell, Ph.D.
Dr. Amanda Walker
Remember: Registration Fees are per-office, not per-person!
All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration in this one-of-a-kind distance learning experience. Unlimited archive access for staff is also included.
- Registration is on a per-office basis. All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration.
- Participants may be logged into their own individual office or home computers for the live sessions.
- Every minute of every session will be recorded and placed into our digital archive. Access to the archives is unlimited for staff of registered career centers, and the archives never expire.
- Thousands of colleges and universities have participated in past programming like this with 98% stating they were “highly satisfied”.
- The program is a highly affordable, convenient, and flexible professional development opportunity.