- To recognize outstanding effort and achievement by a faculty member in the promotion and development of Co-op/Intern programs or Career Services at his/her respective institution.
Nature of Award
- A certificate is presented to the recipient.
- Faculty members who have made an outstanding contribution to Co-op or Career Services at an institution where there are KACE members.
- Nomination forms may be submitted by co-op/intern coordinators, faculty members, school administrators, employers, students or alumni. If the nominee is not a member of KACE, the nomination must include the endorsement of a KACE member. Nomination forms should be completed and returned to the Awards and Scholarship Committee Chairperson by October 21, 2016
- The KACE Awards Committee will review all nominations and select one recipient. The committee is not required to make a selection.
To submit a nomination, complete the form below or download a printable copy.