- To recognize an employer and/or organization for outstanding effort or significant contributions in support of KACE or the field of cooperative education/internships, career services and/or employment.
Nature of Award
- A certificate is presented to the recipient.
- Organizations, either employers or educational institutions, which have rendered an outstanding contribution or series of contributions to the advancement of cooperative education and career employment practices. Nominees are not restricted to members of the Kentucky Association of Colleges & Employers (KACE), but nominators must be members. Employers/Organizations may not nominate themselves.
- Nomination forms may be submitted by members of KACE. Nomination forms should be completed and returned to the Awards Committee by October 21, 2016.
- The KACE Awards Committee will review all nominations and select one recipient for this award. The committee is not required to make a selection.
To submit a nomination, complete the form below or download a printable copy.