- To recognize an individual who has either made outstanding contributions to the advancement of the philosophy and practice of cooperative education, internships, career services or employment of post-secondary students and alumni, or to the promotion and advancement of the KACE Association.
Nature of Award
- A certificate is presented to the recipient.
- Eligible nominees could be faculty, college presidents or deans, corporate vice presidents or CEOs, professional staff, support staff or KACE members; however membership in KACE is not a requirement. Nominees shall have rendered an outstanding contribution or series of contributions to the overall advancement in the field of cooperative education and/or career employment. Members may not nominate themselves.
- Only KACE members may nominate a person for this award. Nomination forms should be completed and returned to the Awards Committee Chairperson by October 21, 2016
- The KACE Awards Committee will review all nominations and select one recipient for this award. The Committee is not required to make a selection.
To submit a nomination, complete the form below or download a printable copy.